In this case, you will set up and deploy email survey campaigns inside your preferred email platform. You will control the timing of the survey send and who receives it. All survey responses will appear in your Wootric dashboard.
To begin, configure and download an html email survey template in Wootric Settings.
- Login to Wootric and go to Settings
Customize the wording of your NPS, CSAT or CES survey here.
3. Customize Email Delivery (Customize Template)
Upload your logo, send a test email to yourself here. Save.
4. Download Email Template
Select your platform from the dropdown menu and download the html template file onto your computer.
5. Upload the survey template file to your email platform.
Login to your email platform, navigate to "templates", and upload the html file.
Note: this process may differ depending on your platform. Contact support at your email platform if you have difficulty.
- Send yourself a test email
- Optional: Add custom properties to your email template to pass key data about your customers to Wootric to support segmentation of your results in the Wootric dashboard.
- Set up an email campaign using the survey template and send it out.
6. Review survey responses in Wootric.
As customers respond to your email survey, their scores and qualitative feedback will appear in your Wootric dashboard.