You can now include custom attributes from Salesforce and Zendesk in Wootric emails using triggers and workflows.
Why pass custom attributes?
- Attributes can appear as segments in your Wootric dashboard.
- You can search survey responses by custom attributes.
- You can customize email survey subject and intro with custom attributes.
- Custom attributes for Salesforce require help from Wootric Support to do some mapping.
- Zendesk attributes are added when you create the trigger and do not require Wootric Support. Click here for a step-by-step guide.
Example Use Case:
A customer support case is closed in Zendesk. You can pass the case ID and the case assignee into Wootric for a custom CSAT email subject and intro. The customer will see "How satisfied are you with Matthew's solution to your case #873091?" or whatever wording you choose.
In the Feedback tab in Wootric, you can search responses for "873091" or "Matthew"
You can also pass the response data into the customer record in Salesforce for a full view of the customer's journey feedback.