Wootric's Zendesk integration allows you to send CSAT survey responses to your Zendesk tickets.
Note: Customer Satisfaction Ratings need to be enabled for the Zendesk account.
This walkthrough will show you how to set it up.
1. Find "Send data to Zendesk" under All Integrations > Send Wootric Data in Settings
2. Connect Wootric to Zendesk
Submit your Zendesk subdomain and click "Connect".
Where do I find my Zendesk subdomain?
3. Allow Wootric to send data to Zendesk
Give permission to Wootric to send survey feedback to Zendesk tickets.
4. Wootric is connected to Zendesk
Once the integration is connected, all responses containing the
ticket_id as a property will be sent back to Zendesk and will update the ticket.
- Scores of 4 and 5 will show as "Good, I'm satisfied".
- Scores of 1, 2, and 3 will show as "Bad, I'm unsatisfied".