What's App is an increasingly popular method for engaging with customers, especially in markets where SMS is more expensive or more regulated. Now it's possible to deliver a survey via What's App based on criteria you define.
What's App is an enterprise feature -- please reach out to us to discuss pricing and implementation.
With What's App Surveys, we:
1) procure a phone number for use with your What's App surveys. We will need your support to ensure the proper registration of this number with your organization.
2) provide you with either API documentation or instructions on using webhook triggers to popular integrations we support like Salesforce and Zendesk.
Similar to our other surveys, you'll customize your survey wording and languages in the dashboard, and make decisions on any sampling rules you might like to apply to these surveys.
The default style of survey delivery is two-way, meaning that the messages will be conversational. This is a preferred method that keeps users engaged directly in their What's App window rather than directing them out to a link survey.
Channel specific setup:
What's App API:
Configurable elements in the API call that you can control directly include:
1) Intro Message
2) Disclaimer Message (Optional) -- Gives you an option to customize a message right after the first survey question appears. Often used for things like "data rates apply" or "to unsubscribe from these notifications in the future type STOP"
3) Properties/Attributes to be associated with the user+response
4) Forcing the survey vs. respecting dashboard sampling settings/throttles.
5) Survey language code
What's App specific webhooks:
Configurable elements in our webhooks that you can control directly include:
1) Intro Message
2) Disclaimer Message (at the end of the survey)
3) Properties/Attributes to be associated with the user+response (set inside zendesk or salesforce)
4) Survey language code
Elements you will need to contact us to configure:
1) Forcing the survey vs. respecting dashboard sampling settings/throttles.
How do I get started with a What'sApp program?
Please contact your CSM or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss next steps.
I already have a business What'sApp number. Can I use that?
Similar to SMS, our What'sApp surveys come from a separate, new phone number that we will register with you, brand and manage on your behalf. This number will be used exclusively for survey communications.
Can I append individual attributes about a user to their survey response?
Yes. You can do this when setting up the survey webhook inside systems like Salesforce or Zendesk, or directly when setting up the API call
Can I send surveys to users in different countries and languages?
Yes! A What'sApp program can be much more inclusive than SMS, reaching users with phone numbers all over the world easily. If you are aware of the language preference of your different users, it's also straightforward to include a language code in your survey setup so that the survey can appear in the right language for each of those users.