The survey says "Account not connected to Wootric"
Follow the next steps:
- Go to the Wootric listing in the app store.
- If you have any auto messages using the Wootric Messenger App, go ahead and pause them.
- Uninstall the Wootric app (You won’t delete any Wootric related data from your users).
- Go to to your Wootric account settings panel (Make sure you are using the account you wish to connect to Intercom):
- Go to Send Wootric Data -> Intercom and verify it’s uninstalled.
- Go to Trigger Surveys -> Intercom Messenger and verify it’s uninstalled.
- Once it’s uninstalled go back to the app store listing and install again.
- If you disabled any auto messages, go ahead and enable them.
The survey is blank or the second page opens in another browser tab
If your site has CSP (Content Security Policy) restrictions, make sure to allow Wootric and Intercom domains so that the surveys work properly. This is configured in your web server settings.
Here's an example header with the necessary domains:
script-src 'self' widget.intercom.io js.intercomcdn.com;
img-src 'self' js.intercomcdn.com static.intercomassets.com data:;
font-src 'self' js.intercomcdn.com data:;