It is possible to fully customize the first question of a survey if needed.
Let's look at some example changes you could make to a standard survey question, including changing tense and adding context.
- How satisfied are you with your shopping experience? (standard)
- Based on your last purchase, how satisfied were you with your shopping experience? (custom)
- How easy was it for you to set up your account? (standard)
- How easy was it (from 1-7) to set up your account? (custom)
- How easy is it for you to set up an account? (custom)
- How likely are you to recommend SaaSy to a friend or co-worker? (standard)
- Based on your last engagement, how likely are you to recommend SaaSy to a friend or co-worker? (custom)
Once the feature has been enabled for your account, you will see the option available by going to Settings >> Customize Survey page. On Customize Survey, you will see a checkbox to enable you to customize your entire question (see below).
If you're interested in accessing this feature, please contact us.
Are you able to customize for multiple languages?
Yes, you are allowed to customize on a per-language basis or keep the defaults as needed.
Can you override the first question in your SDK settings?
Yes, you can override it in your SDK settings.
Is a customized first question supported in all channels and SDK?
All channels and SDKs are supported, except for Android and iOS.
Should I customize the entire question?
In general, we do not recommend this. The survey defaults are tried and true for a reason, but we understand sometimes the need does arise.