In Wootric, it's possible to pass your user attributes and use them as filters for your data.
Why is this useful? Let's say you want to generate a report for your NPS
based on the pricing plan of your customers. Passing your user's attributes will allow you to do this! But how do you get those attributes to Wootric?
There are three ways to achieve it:
• Import them from Salesforce, Zendesk, Freshdesk, Zapier, or Intercom using the triggers available in Wootric Settings -> Trigger Surveys.
There are 4 different types of properties, you should be aware of them to make the most out of our reporting system.
• String properties: Can have any name and hold any alphanumeric values.
• Integer properties: must end with the _amount suffix and it can only hold numeric values of integer type (no decimals).
• Date properties: must end with the _date suffix and it can only hold 10 digit UNIX timestamps.
• Array properties: must end with the _array suffix and values must be comma separated.
Correctly naming your properties will allow you to take advantage of the operators that are exclusive to the data type you are sharing with us.
You can find instructions on how to use our properties on different channels here:
* Requires assistance from the Wootric team. Contact us.